School Advisory Council
Saint John's SAC (School Advisory Council ) is an advisory body composed of school parents and parishioners, its mission being to assist the Pastor and Principal in formulating policies that ensure quality Catholic education in accordance with directives from the Bishop through the Diocesan Superintendent of Schools.
The duties of the Saint John the Baptist School Advisory Council (SAC) are:
- To cooperate with and support the Pastor and Principal in his/her role as defined by Diocesan policies and procedures;
- To give advice concerning the operation of the school;
- To develop and review the school's long range (3-5 year) plan;
- To create better understanding and support of Catholic Education, to act as a public relations group in making the work and achievements of the school better known to the entire parish and civic communities, and to assist the school to recruit and retain qualified students;
- To analyze the school budget to determine if it realistically reflects the general financial and physical needs/resources of the school;
- To assist in an annual maintenance review of school facilities;
- To recommend resources for development of educational programs as needed
- To evaluate its own effectiveness on an annual basis as well as the working relationship between the school principal and the School Advisory Council;
- To attend and recruit others to attend all fund-raising and development efforts of the school.
If you would like more information, or have questions or concerns regarding our operations, please feel free to contact the SAC by email at email@example.com or through the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Larissa Cabael, SAC Chair
- Larissa Cabael (Chair)
- Aida Damaso
- Philip George
- Lorelei Lichauco
- Claudette Valbuena
- Christie Yu
© 2016-2020 St. John the Baptist Catholic School. All rights reserved.