Applications for the 2017-18 school year will be accepted on an ongoing basis from January 31 - December 1, 2017. Note: The school office will be closed for summer break from June 26 - August 2. During the time that the office is closed you may still submit an application online. To schedule a campus tour when the school office is closed for summer break, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to the Application Process:
- Complete the online application on our school website
- Submit the following items to the school office:
- $70.00 application fee
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholic students, only)
- First Communion Certificate (Catholic students entering Grade 3 and above)
- Immunization Records (yellow card or print out from physician)
- The most current Report Card (required for students applying for 1st - 8th grade)
- After submission of the above items, an appointment will be scheduled for the Pre-Kindergarten Interview or Grade K – 8th Entrance Testing.
- Acceptance letters will be sent to families as within 1-2 weeks of interview/testing.
© 2016 St. John the Baptist School. All rights reserved.