To take advantage of priority consideration for the 2016-17 school year, please submit your application by February 12, 2016. Priority applicants will be interviewed/tested on February 25, 2016.
Applications for the 2016-17 school year will be accepted on an ongoing basis from January 31 - December 1, 2016. Note: The school office will be closed for summer break from June 27 - August 2. If you would like to submit an application or schedule a campus tour when the school office is closed for summer break, please send an email to email@example.com.
Steps to the Application Process:
- Submit completed Application with Application Fee
- Submit a copy of the most current Report Card (required for students applying for 1st - 8th grade)
- Submit a copy of the following documents (all applicants):
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholic students, only)
- First Communion Certificate (Catholic students entering Grade 3 and above)
- Immunization Records (yellow card or print out from physician)
- After submission of the above items, an appointment will be scheduled for the Pre-Kindergarten Interview or Grade K – 8th Entrance Testing.
- Acceptance letters will be sent to families within 1-2 weeks of interview/testing.
© 2016 St. John the Baptist School. All rights reserved.