Steps to the Application Process:
- Complete the online application on our school website for the desired school year.
- Pay application fee
- Gather the required documents listed below to complete your child’s application file. Information on how and when to submit these documents will be emailed to you after the online application has been submitted.
- Birth Certificate (All applicants)
- Immunization Records (All applicants)
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholic students, only)
- First Communion Certificate (Catholic students entering Grade 3 and above)
- The most current Report Card (required for applicants entering 1st - 8th grade)
- After submission and review of the online application, an appointment will be scheduled for the virtual grade level assessment (via Zoom).
Admission decision will be emailed to you within a week after the grade level assessment appointment. If your child is accepted for enrollment, an acceptance letter along with the Admission/Registration Requirements will be sent to you by email.
For students accepted for enrollment, the final step in the admissions process is registration. Our registration consists of completion of the online registration forms, tuition account set up, and family service sign up.
© 2016-2021 St. John the Baptist Catholic School. All rights reserved.