Steps to the Application Process:
- Complete the online application on our school website for the desired school year.
- Submit the following items to the school office on the day of your child’s grade level assessment appointment.
- $70.00 application fee
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholic students, only)
- First Communion Certificate (Catholic students entering Grade 3 and above)
- Immunization Records (yellow card or print out from physician)
- The most current Report Card (required for students applying for 1st - 8th grade)
- After submission of the online application, an appointment will be scheduled for the grade level assessment.
- After the grade level assessment appointment, we will email you within a few days with the results. If your child is accepted for enrollment, an acceptance letter along with the Admission/Registration Requirements form will be sent to you by mail.
© 2016 St. John the Baptist School. All rights reserved.